Associate Director or Director, Impact Specialist
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for maximising the sales of AIA products and services through multiple distribution / sales channels to meet individual / team quotas and AIA business objectives
- Deliver projects across the channels in the BU - by leading, coordinating and managing the impact teams with the Workstream leads, and sharing the delivery responsibility with the channel workstream leads.
- Contribute to the solution hypothesis and design with the Workstream leads, DIO and the BU leaders.
- Coordinate with the Workstream leads, DIO teams, DIO PMO, for resource allocations and sprint designs for the formation of the impact teams.
- Single point of contact for Workstream leads to interact with DIO SMEs and the PMO teams for the impact team resource allocation and redeployment.
- Establish root cause analysis and identify key problem statements for each L2-4 impact projects.
- Utilise subject matter expertise to evaluate and identify best solutions design for each impact project alongside with distribution workstream leads.
- Introduce and foster a customer-centric environment across all impact projects
- Implement, deliver and operationalise solution design with business unit leads.
- Collaborate with distribution impact team SMEs to optimise the design, build and execute best in class solution for each initiative and deliverables of engagement.
- Monitor and report project milestone, status and measurable KPIs for the engagement in the agreed regular basis to SteerCo/Local ExCo.
- Provide practical advice and establish regimes to business unit leads to ensure consistent follow through post project phase.
- Work on Build, Transfer and Operate model to support LBU in their overall business capabilities.
- Develop together with the workstream lead the Ascend 200 playbooks.
- Partner with senior management team on local distribution strategies development and implementation.
- Ensure localized framework in place to enable distribution initiatives are aligned with Group Distribution strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
- 8+ years relevant distribution experience in Insurance / Financial Industry.
- Track records in sales, profit, sales management and business development.
- Proven experience in managing large scale, transformation programs with adherence to cross market efficiency and scalability to drive incremental revenue or lower operational costs
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple streams of work at the same time
- Ability to work in a fast paced, start-up environment, dealing with ambiguity and conflicting requirements.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.