Associate Director of Sales
- $1.2 million - $1.3 million total
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Talent International
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
Our client is a global leader in analytics and solutions for the major industries and markets that drive economies worldwide. Their clients come from top tier banking and investment sectors who provide deep insights that lead to well-informed and confident decision. Headquartered in London with more than 40,000 key business and clients all over the world, including 80% of the Fortune Global 500 and the world's leading financial institutions.
Job Duties -
- Maintain exisiting client service and relationships.
- To achieve annual sales target and develop new business for revenue growth.
- Upsell and cross sell the product solution for renewal and new business focus.
- Great level understanding of the financial market, product and services. To fully understand the needs of each assigned account.
- This role will cover both Hong Kong and Taiwan. Traveling will be required.
Required Education :
- University degree (Bachelors or equivalent)
- Excellent interpersonal and team playing skills.
- Leadership qualities including sales management and revenue expansion.
- Great presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to interact with C-level clients and sell to senior level management.
- Sales driven. High proficient level understanding of industry products and services knowledge.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.