About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation.
The Role Responsibilities
The candidate will be responsible for taking a pro-active role in spearheading the development of clients in various business Sectors, focusing on clients engaged in Accounting, Legal, Corporate Services and Property Management. Additionally, he/she will market and sell cash management / trade products, FX and lending products via cross border business opportunity. He/she would need to work closely with counterparts within the Bank to capitalize on market contacts and independently to build the client portfolio and business share.
- Lead a team of international relationship managers to grow a portfolio of local customers including cross border business sector
- Coach and motivating team members achieving financial target and safeguard bank credit exposure
- Make sure team members comply with all bank policy and regulatory including cross border policy, cross border procedures and applicable country engagement rules at all times.
- Grow customer portfolio size by deepening existing customer relationships.
- Provide advice on potential financial solutions based on identified needs
- Analyze financial requirements of customer and match with bank's product offerings
- Be the main banker for majority of clients who are long standing.
- Offer holistic advisory and consultancy services to key clients.
Our Ideal Candidate
- University graduate with solid and relevant banking experience in reputable banks with proven and strong track record
- Experienced and sound knowledge in trade finance, different loan products, financial market products, and structured trade products are needed
- Excellent people management skill and good credit skill are equally important