Guotai Junan International Holdings, a well established and reputable financial group in Hong Kong, is looking for high caliber professionals to take up the following positions:
- Plan, scope, execute & manage specific financial, operational and compliance related internal audit projects or other special projects;
- Provide supervision, guidance and training to audit staff members;
- Work with management to develop effective remediation plans and follow up with the execution;
- Evaluate the system of internal control, report audit findings and make recommendations for corrective actions, and also add value by bringing a systematic, disciplined and balanced approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of controls, risk management activities and governance processes;
- Review working paper documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness of audit workdone;
- Provide advisory services to business;
- Follow up outstanding audit findings; and
- Other ad hoc duties assigned by the department head.
- Bachelor degree majoring in Auditing, Accounting or equivalent;
- Minimum 8 years’ solid work experience in auditing (internal or external) in financial industry;
- Good knowledge and experience of internal control, regulatory requirements in SFC licensed firms in Hong Kong;
- Holders of professional qualification such as CIA, CPA;
- Holders of CFA,CERM will be an advantage;
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, good analytical skills, meticulous and independent;
- Excellent report writing skills; and
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a must.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to 27/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)