Associate Director, Vitality IT Platform Delivery
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Defines strategy and provides leadership for the Vitality IT Platform.
You will be accountable for Vitality IT Platform and its delivery of services across the multiple regions while providing leadership and delivery governance over the technology initiatives and BAU services.
You will be responsible for creating/collaborating on the platform strategy and delivering on the agreed roadmap. Job Responsibilities
- Provides leadership role to DevOps, Data and reporting team, including external partners and vendors to execute initiatives and services.
- Responsible for running multiple enterprise scale technology projects and the overall management of resources
- Provides a contact and escalation point for operational delivery matters and conflict resolution
- Provides a governance framework to ensure contract obligations and compliance are managed/met
- Oversees and facilitates the transformation of business needs into digital solutions
- Financial responsibilities for budgeting and billing for the platform and initiatives
- Responsible for sourcing external capabilities and partners to support delivery
- Responsible for people management, evaluation, hiring and retention strategy
- Navigates strategic relationships across group and BUs to forge better collaboration of digital deliveries
- Deep understanding of all vendor, contract and service management
- Experience in managing large-scale enterprise projects and programs
- Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Experience in working internationally spanning geographies in Asia.
- Compelling evidence of successful automation and DevSecOps delivery, with hands-on experience.
- Ability to communicate simply and effectively with different levels of the organisation and with external vendors.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.