Associate Director, Utilities & Energy (Credit Ratings)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
My client is one of the leading Ratings Agency is currently looking for Research candidate within Utilities & Energy or Oil and Gas sector experience.
Reporting to the Team Head:
- Undertaking detail analytical research on major public debt issuers in the Utilities & Energy sectors in Greater China.
- Conducting Analytical reviews with management teams of rated issuers and making written and oral presentations to rating committees including rating recommendations.
- Publishing timely, topical and high quality research on general market and sector specific trends.
- Communicating with various market constituents, including investors, issuers, bankers and media.
- At-least 5 + years of research experience in either Equity research or Credit Research within Utilities & Energy or Oil & Gas sector
- Fluency in both written and spoken English & Mandarin
- Good knowledge of Chinese Business Environment
An excellently opportunity to work with once of the best rated team within the business.