Associate Director, Strategy and Performance (Financial Services)
KPMG is building out its leading Wealth Management Advisory Practice and is looking for a passionate and seasoned Associate Director with experience in this space. We work with top tier private banks and retail banks' wealth and asset management divisions on industry defining topics from 'Strategy-to-Results', including strategy, operations, regulatory, and technology. It is an exciting time to join us as our practice is expanding due to our unique propositions and strength of client relationships.
We are seeking exceptional individuals who have a passion for identifying and creating solutions for clients. We are looking for strong candidates from consulting, wealth management, and regulator backgrounds. As a team, we are a group of bright individuals who are passionate about having fun both inside and outside of work. Responsibilities
• Drive workstreams and programs in a leadership position
• Driving client presentations, including material development and vetting
• Generate hypotheses and drive the storyboarding process, architect and implement new operating models for clients
• Support banks in transformation projects, including project management, process review and design including implementation
• Produce client ready deliverables that require limited review including policies and procedures, target operating models, review reports, as well as digital implementation
• Develop solutions to complex problems and challenge the thinking of more senior colleagues and clients
• Liaise effectively with clients whilst working on engagements and act as an 'ambassador' for KPMG
• Develop rapport and working relationships with junior clients and maintain them outside of engagements
• Be a strong and effective team player Required experience & technical skills
• 7+ years of relevant experience in any of the below:
- Big 4 experience with a focus on wealth management
- Internal Project / Consulting team within a wealth management firm
- Product Management role within a wealth management firm
- Regulator experience, focused on wealth management
- Corporate strategy / Corporate development / M&A team of a wealth management firm
- Tier 1 & 2 strategy houses with deep experience in wealth management projects
• Degree from a leading institution
• Project management and programme delivery experience
• Deep expertise and knowledge of wealth management operations and/or compliance and regulatory management for wealth managers
• Research skills, including market research and regulatory review
• Experience in business development, product development, and people management
• Ability to lead teams, including provision of feedback and coaching
• Project management certification and knowledge of Agile delivery will be an advantage
• Analytical mindset, intellectual curiosity, structured thinking, and creativity
• Confidence, people skills, ambition and pragmatism
• Strong stakeholder management skills and experience, with a motivation and strong sense of cares around client delivery
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin Chinese
For more information, please visit https://home.kpmg.com/cn/zh/home/services/advisory/strategy.html .
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2021 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.