Associate Director, Sales Compliance Programme
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for strengthening Sales Compliance Program in AIA Group and its entities. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Enhance compliance risk management, monitoring and assurance of the Group. Work with stakeholders in Group Office and local business units in the region to achieve outcomes.
- Strengthen compliance monitoring to review effectiveness of business processes and controls to manage sales conduct risk.
- Establish and implement a risk-based monitoring / quality assurance plan.
- Use technology, digital tools and data analytics to enhance compliance risk management, monitoring and assurance.
- Support local business unit compliance teams to build capability to manage sales conduct risk.
- University graduate in Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent qualification.
- 10+ years of experience in financial services industry.
- Experience in compliance, operational risk management, or internal audits.
- Knowledge and experience in digital tools and data analytics is highly preferable.
- Demonstrated ability to drive Group Office initiatives and work effectively with local business units in the region to achieve outcome.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.