Associate Director, SAP BI Solution Architect, Finance Systems
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
> Own the Technology Solution aspects of the SAP Business Intelligence in relation to the AIA SAP Platform
> Oversee all Project and BAU design decisions ensuring the integrity of the Global template is maintained
> Manage all solution conflicts and issues ensuring strong relationship is established with key business stakeholders Roles and Responsibilities:
Financial and Non-Financial Measures:
- Translates business requirements into a detailed architecture design and delivers the requirements by developing, enhancing, SAP BW solutions
- Involves in all aspects of delivering BW solutions from design, development to implementation
- Design, test and document SAP Platform Solution and subsequent project and BAU upgrades for assigned area of architecture oversight
- Support PMO and Program Management with all project needs in relation to area of architecture oversight
- Manage onshore and support offshore technology support team
- Manage project/solution issue identification, escalation, and closure
- Manage sub-contractors' contribution (SAP Technology Experts etc.)
- Manage Integration of Solution across key functional pillars
- Keeping SAP solutions up to date with SAP released service patch upgrades and new functionality releases and integration thereof
- Ensuring SAP solutions are up to date with AIA Business processes and upgrades/changes thereof and at all times aligned to operational needs
- Ensure proper knowledge transfer with complete project documentation (i.e. Business Blueprint, Functional and Technical Specification, etc.) and sufficient training to ensure SAPCOE team can support the business
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Deliver On time, on schedule delivery of assigned SAP BW HANA projects
- Consistently improve existing SAP BW HANA practices and implementations.
- Ensure BW Solutions delivered can fit for purpose and meets business requirements
- Drive evaluations and recommendation of new SAP BW solutions / technologies.
- Review solution architecture implemented in projects and ensure designed architecture meets industry standards and quality reviews
- Engage with Business Stakeholders and perform technical architecture assessments, data model design, conducting planning sessions and define technical BW HANA road maps.
- Ensure HANA technology is leveraged to deliver BW solutions with effective performance to business stakeholders.
- Min. 10 years strong proven track record in delivering IT Projects, preferably SAP BI/BW projects, through all phases (requirements gathering, data/process modelling, design through testing, training, deployment and go live support)
- Solid knowledge and experience with BW on HANA, LSA++ data modeling with a mixture of BW and HANA Native modeling tools having ECC and S/4 as the source systems
- Experience of the below is a must
- BW ABAP, AMDP, SQL
- BW roles and authorization
- PI/PO, BO Scheduler, Broadcaster on generating reports / interface files
- Be proactive, self-motivated, accountable, and self-driven to overcome challenges
- Good understanding of Financial / Investment protocols is a must
- Experience in the following will be an added advantage
- Azure Cloud architecture with SAP landscape knowledge
- Data archiving with NLS/IQ on BW on HANA landscape
- Upgrade BW on HANA to BW4/HANA
- Strong oral and written communication skill, user interaction skill and collaborative team working across different system / business functions
- Works with all SAP COE members to ensure the work meets users' requirement.
- Liaises with necessary AIA colleagues outside SAP COE to ensure delivery of the functional work as required.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.