About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation.
The Role Responsibilities
- To market and introduce a full range of financial services and products which including cash management, investment, trade, treasury, investment, insurance, loan etc. to cater for business segment.
- To achieve individual assets / liabilities and revenue targets through acquiring new accounts.
- To build a portfolio of corporate clients with a balance on risk and business opportunity. To provide quality and professional advice to business owners on their various financial needs.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Preferably university graduates
- Relevant experience in sales and customer relationship building with a proven track record in dealing with corporate business
- A good team member with ability to work independently and under high pressure
- Proven sales track record; passion for selling and keen to see results
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills