Associate Director, Ratings Analytical
Associate Director, Ratings Analytical
The APAC region is experiencing high growth rates as local economies recover from COVID-19. As such, S&P Global Ratings is looking for several highly skilled individuals to join our Global Ratings group as an Associate Director. The Associate Director will own a portfolio of complex credits across specific industry sectors for the region. The Impact:
You will be able to demonstrate analytical excellence, and good presentation skills in front of internal and external audiences and maintain and enhance the quality and timeliness of our analysis. Moreover, you must demonstrate an ability to represent S&P Global Ratings in a highly professional manner to global issuers and investors. You will be required to prepare for and lead meetings with senior management teams to extract and assess information relating to credit quality. Strong organizational skills are also required to support senior analysts and work on multiple assignments. The Career Opportunity:
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a high performing global analytical team, covering sectors undergoing important changes and with good potential for professional development. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Conduct analysis on complex asset classes, make recommendations and present to rating committees
- Be a subject-matter expert to provide analytical input to credits covered by other analysts
Skills & Qualification:
- Act as a senior member of rating committees and be responsible for convening and conducting rating committee deliberations in area of expertise
- Effectively communicate to clients S&P Global Ratings' methodology and procedures
- Be a senior representative in meetings with issuers and investors on analytical matters and assist in resolving clients' analytical needs
- Contribute to S&P Global Ratings and regional analytical forums, and publish related commentaries
- Bachelor's degree. Advanced degree, or CFA charter is a plus
- Minimum seven to ten years of experience in an analytical position. Working experience in the relevant industry is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, and Mandarin is a must, other regional languages a plus
- A demonstrated ability to give effective presentations to senior executives.
- Strong financial statement analysis skills and accounting knowledge
About S&P Global Ratings
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- A highly motivated team player who can work autonomously in a global, multi-cultural and fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead rigorous analytical work and lead the publication of timely commentaries
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Associate
S&P Global Ratings is the world's leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfdescribes discrimination protections under federal law.
202 - Middle Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), RATNGS202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
261371 Posted On:
Hong Kong, Hong Kong