Associate Director, Pursuit Leader
KPMG is a global organisation of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 145 countries and territories with more than 236,000 partners and employees working in member firms around the world. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
This position will be part of the Pursuit team based in Hong Kong but supporting our professionals nationally and in both mainland China and Hong Kong to pursue opportunities. The identified candidate will be responsible for advising and coaching on pursuit strategy and bringing relevant best practices. Responsibilities
- Assess the opportunity for winnability
- Coach pursuit team in development of strategy and tactics
- Identify and engage SMEs and pursuit team resources
- Complete and maintain political analysis of client buying influences
- Ongoing Competitor Analysis and review
- Lead development of Clear Choice value proposition
- Own and manage the Client Contact Plan throughout the pursuit
- Facilitate commercial strategy discussion and make sure it aligns to value proposition
- Review key themes and value proposition and flow through to client interactions, documents, and presentations
- Coach presentation team on pitch strategy, script, and Q&A development
- Rehearse team and provide feedback on both verbal and nonverbal communication
- University degree holder in business with 8+ years' of relevant experience commercial or business development experience
- Commercially resilient
- Excellent presentation skill
- Excellent analytics skills and business partnering exposure are preferred
- Highly discipline salesperson who is also highly responsive and results driven
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.