Associate Director, Project Element
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Please find the job description shown below
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with business counterparties and end users to collect user requirements, develop technical solutions/ options and come up with project plan based on constrained resources and
- Develop and maintain the ALS Prophet models, including but not limited to Deterministic Liability Model and Stochastic ALS model.
- Perform and lead a small team to test Prophet coding changes, as well as implement and test the end to end operating process for Stress Testing for Economic Capital, Stress Capital, Capital Planning and SAA etc.
- Maintain documentation of the model enhancements.
- Conduct controls according to internal requirements.
- Provide technical/system coding help/ guidance to local business units, as required.
- Actuarial analysis on modelling results.
- Provide support on financial reporting.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Financial and Non-Financial Measures:
- High quality of deliverables
- Good compliance with Model Governance framework while supporting business requirement.
- Timely completion of assigned tasks
- Accuracy and completeness of work produced
- Communication Requirements
- Project and team management
- Other function teams within Group Actuarial
- LBU Actuarial teams
- Other teams within ASA including ASSC, direct supervisor and subordinates
- Most Challenging communication expected for the position is to present modelling results to stakeholders using layman terms with simple and clear manner, influence and drive modelling approach to meet business requirements.
- Minimum Job Requirements:
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in the life insurance industry with both project management and modelling experience
- Previous experience in team management
- Excellent conceptual and prophet system development skills.
- Strong problem solving, project management and communication skills.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.