Associate Director, Project Delivery
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
- Project Manager to deliver Digital Banking and Business Banking projects on schedule and within budget.
- Drive project delivery at every stage of the system development life cycle, following the latest project management framework, system implementation governance and change management models
- Co-ordinate and participate in the implementation of new business initiatives that have system development / enhancement needs
- Ensure a smooth system delivery through collaboration with all stakeholders in related functions and participate actively, supporting project needs in line with system development life cycle
- Be flexible and adopt new Agile practices and new ways of working
- Work closely with Business parties to deliver quality Business Requirements, document and bridge the communication gaps between Business and Technology.
- Ensure new system changes work seamlessly with business process, and balance risk, effectiveness and efficiency in system and process design
- Manage a team of 5-9 staff (project managers & business analysts), capacity planning and team cost management
- Ensure UAT quality are meet by following the testing framework
- Responsible to lead the team to transform new ways of working for HK projects/initiatives in accordance with the Bank's latest strategy
- Drive continuous productivity improvement and testing automation/migration initiatives
- Ensure business priorities and values are delivered effectively and efficiently
People and Talent
- Ensure the team follows departmental operation instruction for all project engagements
- Ensure Process alignment with new system flow
- Ensure system implementation governance and change management models are followed through for all projects
- Responsible for the training and certification of team members to fulfil their delivery roles.
- Responsible for risk identification, assessment and mitigation in system and process changes through collaboration with BRM, Operational Risk, Compliance, Technology Risk and Country Technology Management
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Ensure latest project management framework under new Ways of Working and testing quality governance framework are followed through for all projects
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles : eg Group Code of Conduct, Treat Our Customers Fairly, Fighting Bribery and Corruption, Conflict of Interest Code of Banking Practice
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Hong Kong and Group CPBB Business Teams
- Hong Kong CPBB Finance
- Hong Kong CPBB Regulatory & Compliance
- Hong Kong and Group Operational Risk
- Country Technology Management, Hong Kong
- Group Technology & Innovation
- Hong Kong and Group COO functions
Our Ideal Candidate
- Participate in Keystone project as PMO representative to ensure a smooth transition to new system replacement
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Certified Scrum Master / Product Owner
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.