Associate Director, Programme Management
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for executing and coordinating transformation initiatives and change management in the Group Distribution Impact Office team in relation to major activities such as a the ongoing improvement of effectiveness and efficiency of an AIA entity, a function, or a department. Roles and Responsibilities
Minimum Job Requirements
- Oversee the planning and implementation of transformation initiatives and processes
- Coordinate all aspects of a diverse, multi-disciplinary transformation project which may involve multiple functions and / or departments within AIA
- Manage the change process
- Coordinate staff to resolve project issues
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Exemplary cross functional/ team leadership and collaboration
- Strong ability to translate complex data/information into simple, actionable insights
- Over 15 years relevant programme management and senior stakeholder management experience
- Experience in successfully managing and delivering complex transformation initiatives in the insurance industry
- Experience in managing initiatives with multiple stakeholders from different functions and geographies across Asia
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.