Associate Director, Programme Delivery (Group Platforms)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
You will be accountable for program delivery of initiatives on Group Digital Platforms. Provide best practice and delivery governance over the project delivered by BAU and new projects. Provide reporting and maintain KPIs for the portfolio of initiatives and their real time engagement metrics. Job Responsibilities
- Provides leadership role to programme and project managers, including external partners and vendors to execute portfolio deliverables
- Responsible for running multiple enterprise scale programmes and the overall management of resources
- Provides a contact and escalation point for operational delivery matters and conflict resolution
- Provides a governance framework to ensure contract obligations and compliance are managed/met
- Oversees and facilitates the transformation of business needs into digital solutions
- Creation, input, review of Business Cases and Statements of Work
- Financial responsibilities for budgeting and billing for projects and initiatives
- Manages and runs the most strategic delivery of programs that have high management visibility
- Develops and grows competencies in areas of agile talent, tools, processes and mindset to bridge new ways of working
- Responsible for sourcing external capabilities and partners to support digital portfolio delivery
- Responsible for people management, evaluation, hiring and retention strategy
- Navigates strategic relationships across group and BUs to forge better collaboration of digital deliveries
- Creates paths to digital delivery from Business case, requirements and ideation
- Deep understanding of all vendor, contract and service management
- Experience in managing large-scale enterprise projects and programs
- Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Experience in working internationally spanning geographies in Asia.
- Compelling evidence of successful programme delivery, with hands-on experience in the Asia life insurance sector preferred.
- Ability to communicate simply and effectively with different levels of the organisation and with external vendors.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.