A great opportunity to join the international investment team of Chinese digital financial services giant.
- Overlooking investment portfolios, responsible for overall board matters, performance tracking, data analysis, value creation analysis as well as being the liaison point for key matters with the portfolio companies, shaping the ongoing strategy.
- Monitor the operation of portfolio companies in order to maximize the benefits and achieve synergies, ensure those KPIs are met and linking the incentive with performance of portfolio's senior management, enhance the portfolio capabilities to run independently including fund raising matters.
- Liaise with investee's management & create/realize synergizes with group ecosystem.
- Analyze the financial and operational data, market and competitor strategy research, operation/strategy optimization and investment support.
- Worked in top tier private equity / VC / Investment Bank, with TMT/FinTech industry research & coverage, post-investment integration & management experience, or worked in top consulting firm with a coverage of the TMT or Fintech sectors, with the exposure of the investment or M&A transaction and operation & Strategy advisory experience.
- Have 7-10 years of prior experience within PE/VC, Investment Banking or Consulting firm with M&A management, operation & strategy optimization and TMT & FinTech coverage.
- Good knowledge on internet, TMT or Fintech industry.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree from accredited institution or reputable university in Business, Economics, Finance or Mathematics/Statistics.
- Good analytical communication and presentation skill.
- Bilingual Language skills in English and Mandarin.
- Ability to travel international frequently.
- Entrepreneurial, ability to adopt changing environment, team player and with commercial sense.