Associate Director, Personal Banking
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
Portfolio Management and Relationship Deepening
2. Risk Management & Governance
- Drive AUM, revenue and product penetration of the Premium and Personal Banking segments
- Develop, execute and monitor marketing programs to support portfolio management activities
- Drive engagement and portfolio deepening of the Premium & Personal Banking Segments through effective client-centric strategies, campaigns, processes, and digital & manned channels.
- Build business cases and design early engagement roadmap to effectively engage clients, to drive digital adoptions, and to increase product penetration across deposit, payroll, credit card, investment and insurance.
- Understand customers' pain points, provide solutions at the right time and communication channels to enhance engagement and drive main bank relationship.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver campaign objectives.
- Review and translate analytic results into sub-segment portfolio actions and enhancement on campaign effectiveness.
- Work closely with Premium Executive team to provide services and financial solutions to Premium Banking customers.
- Continuously review market trends and appraises new finance product ideas to determine their potential to address customer needs and to achieve goals in revenue growth and market share.
3. Regulatory & Business conduct
- Ensure strict compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining satisfactory audit rating where needed
- Fully aware and comply to the Group Policy and relevant local statutory requirements, relevant money laundering procedures and controls are in place
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Strive to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment. Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.