Associate Director, People & Change Consulting (HR Transformation),
Our People & Change team is dedicated to helping our clients get the best out of their people. We work on standalone People & Change projects, we also provide subject matter expertise to projects led by other areas of KPMG such as Financial Management, Business Effectiveness, or Operational Strategy.
We provide a broad range of services to our clients which include:
• Behavioural Change Management - ensuring organisations realise the benefits of large-scale change projects by embedding new behaviours and minimizing underperformance during the change
• Organisation Development - target operating model development, organisation design and workforce shaping,
• HR Transformation - creating cost effective, integrated HR functions that contribute to the delivery of business strategy
• Talent development - helping clients identify, retain and develop talent
The responsibilities attributable to this role will include some or all of the following:
• Managing a team of KPMG professionals on client engagements and providing leadership in shaping a delivery approach
• Developing appropriate client relationships to enhance the reputation of KPMG as advisor of choice and identify further client opportunities.
• Managing competing agendas/priorities while focused on quality execution
• Taking a significant role in sharing knowledge and supporting the development of other team members.
• Acting as a subject matter expert in advising clients to maximise benefits while reducing risks.
• Support business development initiatives including bid proposal and contract/commercial management.
• Being passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously from experience and seeking out development opportunities.
• Coaching team members to ensure excellent client delivery whilst also enabling their career development
We are looking for Associate Director candidates with specific experience and skills in some of the following categories:
• Experience of working for a major advisory business or leading Corporate organisation
• Using your knowledge, expertise and experience to support the development of People and Change propositions
• Experience helping re-structure HR functions / teams to deliver a more optimised service
• Acting as subject matter expert in advising clients to maximize benefits whilst reducing risk
• Responsibility for standalone deliverables that add significantly to the overall success of the project or workstream
• Passionate about your discipline with a history of continuous learning
• Commercial awareness evidenced by an ability to identify business opportunities
• Drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks
• Strong communicator able to build lasting client relationships
The individual will have:
• A good track record of delivering high quality project, or assignment outputs with a focus on delivering measurable business improvements preferably from working for a major advisory business, consultancy or corporate
• Planning, designing and shaping project work streams, managing progress, resolving issues and limiting risks
• Meeting milestones within time, cost and quality constraints
• Solid problem-solving skills, ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions/solutions/recommendations
• Evidence of managing multiple tasks, priorities, delegating and managing staff
• High levels of personal integrity and being a team player with commercial awareness
• Qualifications including CIPD, MBA and Prince2 would be beneficial but not essential