- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
Associate Director, Markets Products Specialist, Equities, WM
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
An exciting opportunity arises in Wealth Management of Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong.We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To provide advisory and execution of global cash equities in 32 stock exchanges markets for Relationship Managers and Private Banking clients
- To handle "Direct Access Clients" advisory services to Hong Kong high net worth and active trading clients which accounted for 20% of cash equities revenue in Private Banking
- To meet with Private Banking Clients from time to time as an Equity Asset Class specialist and is supporting Private Banking clients for HK, Singapore, Dubai, and London
- To provide market update to relationship managers and presenting equity ideas in various occasion such as Investment Morning Meeting
- Ongoing communicate with colleagues on optimal system use (Dealing System)
- To build a good relationship with external brokers and vendor
- Make suggestion to improve existing products' features / services so as to improve customer experience and hence, deliver business results
- Work closely with Team head to take necessary actions as to attain business goals
- To work closely with relationship managers for continual enrichment of cash equities knowledge
- To work closely with various business partners to achieve best returns
- To work closely with Risk and Control Team to ensure proper functioning of day-to-day controls, periodic monitoring activities and timely resolution of risk issues
Our Ideal Candidate
- University graduate with solid experience in financial market and investment products
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Chinese. Fluent in Putonghua
- Knowledge in HK/China and A-share market and able to make advice
- Good presentation skill and interpersonal communication skills
- Good in I.T. including extensive experience in system integration and implementation
- Experience of dealing with Bloomberg or GL trading platform
- Well-versed with SFC & HKMA rules and regulations and extensive experience in dealing with regulatory authorities
- Result-oriented with strong initiative and drive to succeed
- A good team player
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.