- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
Associate Director, Markets Products Specialist, Credit, WM
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
An exciting opportunity arises in Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong in Wealth Management with focus on fixed income product trading and execution.We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Execute trade orders with pricing based on best efforts basis in an efficient and accurate manner
- Achieve the target set for the team
- Handle/manage inquiries and offer market information on fixed income products and trade ideas to Relationship Managers (RM) and WMPS credit team members in order to support Private, Retail and Commercial Banking businesses
- Keep up with the latest financial market development and trends including new product features, sales and distribution practices, market trade flows and patterns by continuous learning
- Analyze fixed income bond portfolios based on the investment needs and suitability requirement of clients
- Promote credit products to RMs/clients on internal/external meetings
- Comply with the governing model according to the Memorandum of Understanding ("MOU") between Financial markets and Wealth Management as well as internal and external regulatory requirements
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with all internal/external clients
- Provide training and disclosure to RM in order to enhance their understanding on credit products and the role of Markets Products Specialist within the Bank on a regular basis
Our Ideal Candidate
- University/Graduate degree holder preferred with minimum 5 to 7 years of working experience in financial market
- Relevant experience in Private Banking/Investment Banking/Wealth Management fixed income advisory and dealing services will be an advantage
- Fluent communication in English and Chinese (Both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Ability in presenting to front line and other internal stakeholders, meeting with external clients on investment ideas
- To engage in research/due diligent review on bond offering, provide comments/write-up in market update, and evaluation on existing bond portfolio
- Timely investment ideas and engage in risk monitoring exercise to support the Fixed Income Desk's business
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.