Associate Director, Management Accounting (Finance & Treasury)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 08 Apr 19
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.
- Build business analysis template/model and perform business financial analysis;
- Assist in setting up new reporting requirements;
- Set up systems for Forecast and Budget exercise and perform related data analysis;
- Prepare routine and ad hoc financial/management reports and documents in Chinese and English;
- Prepare PowerPoint presentation;
- Write up English and Chinese commentary for financial/management reports;
- Lead junior staff in report preparation; and
- Other tasks as required.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or any other relevant degree
- Qualified accountant
- At least six years relevant Management Accounting experience in investment banking or financial institute
- Possesses good business analytic skills
- Attention to details and good communication skill
- Excellent English and Chinese report writing skill
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel (advance level e.g. VBA), Word and Powerpoint
- Fluent in Putonghua, English and Cantonese
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)