Associate Director, Group Leadership & Talent Management
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for learning and capability development of employees across all functions, departments and entities in AIA, including core development programmes, digital/virtual learning, regulatory/compliance learning requirements, diversity and inclusion initiatives and specific strategic programmes.
Monitor delivery of the learning programmes at local entities across the Group, providing support to local learning team where necessary. Roles and Responsibilities:
Conceptualise, design, deliver and promote the learning framework and core programmes across the Group.
- Partner with senior leaders and key stakeholders to develop learning strategies to build capabilities and engagement that drives performance and results
- Define the digital/virtual learning strategy, partnering with various key functions and leveraging industry best practices to develop cutting-edge approaches that deliver digital/virtual learning solutions that drive lasting impact
- Design or update and roll out milestone programmes for managers and core development learning programmes for all employees, including programme management and communications
- Support the development of diversity and inclusion strategy, including the design and execution of diversity and inclusion toolkit
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, external consultants and renowned institutions to clearly define requirements, design and develop learning programmes and platforms, managing effective relationships and communications with key contacts to achieve the desired outcomes
- Develop and execute project plans, timelines, milestones and key measures for assigned deliverables and communications of designated programmes/projects
- Determine, manage and coordinate resources (people and budget) necessary for high quality design and delivery, ensuring deliverables meet project objectives and timelines, recognizing and managing dependencies between other projects and/or initiatives
- Manage programme roll-out, including communications to increase awareness and adoption of specific programmes or new processes
- Develop toolkits that will support the rollout of the programmes and provide consistent Group experience across the Group
- Provide support at local level in customization and modification of programmes to ensure effectiveness at local setting
Provide expertise knowledge and guidelines in the aspects of learning and development to HR and business units and employees across the Group.
- Act as a subject matter expert and advisor to HR and business units and employees across the Group regarding learning and development
- Implement digital learning and track the uptake of Catalyst in the markets where it is launched
- Constantly research learning trends and methodologies to bring into AIA
- Develop a network of learning professionals across AIA to leverage best practices, conducting regular calls to share best practices and ideas where necessary
- Harvest best practices across the region to develop a repository of practical and relevant ideas, insights to be shared with the learning teams
Coordinate and support the delivery of core learning and development programmes across all entities in Group and Group Office
- Drive the new Leadership Essentials launch through designing Train the Trainer toolkits and materials
- Drive internal collaboration, knowledge sharing and learning and development co-operation amongst learning professionals across the region
- Track and monitor the progress of the core learning and development delivery across the region to ensure continuous improvement and efficiency of learning and development programmes
Need to engage internal stakeholders across levels, particularly senior leaders at the Group Office, CHROs as well as Learning & Development Leads for the different countries
Externally, need to engage with external vendors and business partners Minimum Job Requirements:
- University graduate with at least 10-12 years of relevant experience of which 5 years exposure in large company setting with regional Asia focus
- Demonstrated track record of aligning learning strategies and programmes to business priorities, and realizing measurable business impact
- Extensive experience in instructional design and have strong knowledge of learning models, in particular adult learning
- Experience working with e-Learning/digital/virtual learning tools and platform and LMS (learning management system)
- Ability to effectively build lasting relationships by demonstrating strong interpersonal and influencing skills throughout all levels of the organisation
- Positive towards challenges and able to lead change
- Optimistic; positive attitude; able to work in growing, fast paced and ambitious environment; flexible and adaptable to change
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Proficient in both English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.