This is an excellent opportunity for high calibre management consultant/in-house strategist or M&A Banker to join one of the leading life insurer’s global strategy team.
- You will be responsible for strategy formulation; driving the strategic planning process as well as collaborating with internal and external stakeholders in the development of business-wide executable strategies
- Conduct research and data analysis to measure grow opportunities for different distribution channels
- Monitoring and analysing industry trends and market changes
- In-charge of the annual operational performance review
- Drive strategic investment and M&A projects with internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with different business units to provide advice on financial and business implications of different business strategies
- Lead strategic communications for all local entities to ensure strategic plan is well in place
- Drive the insurance governance strategy to ensure the governance framework in local offices are coherent
- Bachelor degree with 12+ years of experience in insurance strategy or financial services sector or Management consulting
- CFA or other equivalent qualification
- Experienced in a regional role
- Strong analytical skills and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must and mandarin would be advantages
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Louis Fan on +852 2847 9961 or by email on email@example.com or apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role Associate Director, Global Strategy, Life Insurance. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.