Associate Director, Financing Solutions, GCNA
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Strategy
- Support and assist Regional Head of Financing Solutions and senior transactors in the team for executing the business strategy.
- Awareness and understanding of the Group's business strategy and model appropriate to the role
- To support the origination of primary transactions by working closely with Senior Transactors, Relationship Managers and other product teams
- With Senior Transactors' guidance to prepare pitchbooks, market research, pricing and return analysis, term sheet amendment and translation.
- Execution of financings:
- collaboration with internal deal team members and external clients for the collection, consolidation and preliminary review of corporate documents and project information
- preparation of info memo, financial projections, offering circular, due diligence, invitation lists and underwriting application
- Maintenance of up-to-dated banks' contact list for the team
- Maintenance of transaction file in accordance with Syndications Product Programme and audit requirements
- To assist the reporting preparation for the team including deal pipelines, operational risk monitoring, financial control monitoring, regulatory and industry association reports.
- To report SCB-arranged transactions to financial presses for league table purposes
- To prepare regular updates on generic syndication credentials / pitchbook and ad hoc presentation slides for senior management
- Awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which the Group operates
Our Ideal Candidate
- Full compliance with process as per Product Programme
- To manage all sale activities are in compliance with Bank's internal policies and local regulatory requirements as well as the Anti-Money Laundering policies, Suspicious Transactions Reporting Requirements etc
- Solid expereince in origination and exeuction in Loan Syndication
- Exposure to China market
- Bachelor of business administration or related disciplines
- HKMA licensed person under Types 1, 4 and 6
- CFA qualfication
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.