In close liaison with Group Learning, Talent & Development team based in Singapore, the incumbent is to assist the Head of HR, Greater China & North Asia to spearhead strategic learning and development initiatives in the fast growing HK Branch whilst aligning our group learning mission to bring personalized, practical and panoramic learning experiences to our staff. On top of this, being the team lead supervising a contractor and monitoring the training admin quality support from the outsourced agent, the jobholder is to ensure the local regulatory requirements are met.
- Partner the business to strategize and drive the talent agenda through translating business needs into talent initiatives promoting a keen learning culture in the bank
- Conduct workplace performance diagnostics coupled with learning needs analysis to design learning architectures and frameworks
- Act as an Internal Consultant to Management, HR Business Partners as well as Business Stakeholders to advise, co-create and implement developmental roadmaps and talent programs
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts, external partners and LTD team in Singapore to develop, curate, facilitate, roll-out and evaluate bespoke learning solutions including various technical, professional and leadership programs
- Innovate and drive new forms of learning methodologies beyond the conventional classrooms (such as digital channels, micro or social learning) to pique learning interests and share best practices
- Research and keep abreast of the business landscape and latest trends to pivot our learning objectives where required
Talent & Organization Development
- Work with LTD team in Singapore to establish local strategic direction and change initiatives for Learning, Talent and Organisational Development (OD)
- Lead and facilitate organization-wide Learning, Talent and OD roll-outs which includes leadership, succession management, employee engagement and staff development
- Manage the development program of LEAD graduates and seamless onboarding training for new joiners
- Forge strong relationships with industry and business networks to brand Bank of Singapore as a learning organisation
- Savvy with analytics to develop data-driven insights to target area of training focus and anticipate future talent needs
- Work with external vendor on training logistics and manage the use of the online learning management system to ensure accurate tracking of learning records for audits and regulatory requirements
- Consider the costs of planned programs and keep within budgets
Work experience & other qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience. Candidates with less expereince may consider for Associate Director.
- A self-driven person who is delivery focused and possesses strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and is able to adapt to various demands in a diverse environment
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Bank of Singapore.