Associate Director, Digital Platforms & Innovation (12-month contract)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- This role is required to facilitate migration of Corporate, Commercial and Institutional Banking (CCIB) clients from existing Straight2Bank (S2B) Classic platform to the new S2B Next Gen platform for their electronic banking needs.
- The role will maintain oversight over the client listing identified and analysed as suitable for migration, coordinate, as well as effective feedback management on voice of clients, tabling to S2B Next Gen and Digital Channels and Data Analytics (DCDA) to deliver enhancement for greater standards, future roadmap and commercialisation of our S2B platform.
- This role will be accountable for the client journey through S2B Next Gen migration, including a client experience agenda.
- The role is required to work closely with Client Services Group, Relationship and Client Managers, Transaction Banking Sales, TB Implementation Team, DCDA and Next Gen Team, and be the single point of coordination contact for the country for S2B Next Gen migration. There will be pre- and post-migration activities to manage.
The scope of this role will cover the following activities:
Our Ideal Candidate
- Engagement with relevant stakeholders to publish the proposed client names for migration and track review of the names.
- Consider valid feedbacks from Business/ Client Coverage team and exclude names.
- Challenge void push backs.
- Agree date for migration and update Next Gen and DCDA Team.
- On selective basis, contact clients and engage/ prepare them on migration.
- Provide support to the migrated clients on use of new migrated platform, selective needs basis in hand-hold clients.
- Collection of feedback in structured manner, analysis and track usage.
- Timely escalation of critical issues impacting client in view of migration. Maintain pulse check of the top issues and ensure a continuous feedback and improvement process is in place and worked on.
- Assist to analyse issues on the ground, monitor thematic issues, and follow up with Production System Support (PSS) team for the fix.
- Participate in the S2B Next Gen Migration Forum - CCIB and TB Hong Kong and GCNA region.
- Maintain and publish statistics on migration and New to S2B Next Gen onboarding progress.
- Embed the Group's values and code of conduct, to ensure adherence with the highest standards of ethics, and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations among employees.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Banking with Cash Management and client facing
- Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese
- Client focused mindset
- Computer competency
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills - verbal and written with ability to engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels (internal and external)
- Exceptional collaboration skills and ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, operate with a sense of urgency and deliver to tight deadlines
- Sound analytical skills to identify emerging risks, analyses reports and identify issues
- Good product/ processes knowledge relating to digital channels.
- Well organised with strong ability to exercise careful judgement, prioritise appropriately and work independently
- Strong ability to problem solve and sense of ownership to follow through matters
- Drive for growth and learning
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.