- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 30 Oct 17
Associate Director, Digital Platform
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.- Develop and support BAU/New digital initiatives to meet business objectives on the Bank's digital platforms
- Liaise with business stakeholders to come up with business requirements
- Review FSD and manage the project timeline for successful implementation
- Enhance customer experience and operational efficiency through streamlining of the end to end online customer journey
- Pay attention to latest digital evolution and provide recommendation to improve digital experience, hence driving higher customer engagement
- Observe all related regulatory requirements and compliance governance
- Support other ad hoc / strategic digital projects
- Owns the end to end customer journey of the web and online banking, becomes the product owner of the Web Platform
Qualifications and Skills
- University graduate with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Good communication skills and project management skills, with excellent capability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Experience on Internet/mobile banking platform implementation
- Self-motivated and detail-minded in managing web related requests
- Able to communicate user requirements with various business partners, technology team and external vendors.
- Able to manage data requirement for channel maintenance and project KPI.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.