Associate Director, Digital Performance Analytics
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
• To enhance customer and agent experiences using data driven insights, and to provide BUs with recommendations on how to deliver enhanced digital experiences.
• Connect business objectives and platform performance data, produce common metrics to measure business success, and create a consensus among BU executives
• Own and monitor performance analytics across Group platforms and BU customer and agent digital tools, uncover and articulate actionable insights from data analytics
• Develop remediation plans with researchers and own corresponding data improvements and reporting
• Lead evangelization of the data driven design culture within the Group and across BUs RESPONSIBILITIES: Measurement and Insights (40%)
- Own the strategic direction of data tracking and measurement to ensure BU customer and agency tools meet our usability and performance standards
- Monitor metrics and produce digital platform performance insights that support business growth
- Senior point of contact with all BUs on the tracking and measurement strategy Manage monthly and quarterly monitoring and reporting across all BUs on KPIs and other relevant platform performance metrics
Stakeholder Support and Management (20%)
- Work with stakeholders to ensure tracking and measurement is implemented per strategic direction
- Oversee Quality Assurance on tracking and on metrics reported, and work with the development teams to identify gaps in data capture and collaboratively plan improvements
- Create guidelines around A/B testing for BUs and Group and foster a culture of A/B Testing
- Manage external partners involved in implementation of data collection and metric reporting
- Establish and own operations, processes and documentation around tracking and metrics (e.g. AA access control, implementation guidelines)
Data Expertise and Trends (10%)
- Appropriately manage and prioritize time spent on projects to focus efforts on key GT initiatives and requests from relevant stakeholders
- Act as SME for HCD team and BUs on performance analytics best practices
- Build relationships with BU UX/data counterparts
- Manage external relationships with data providers (if applicable)
- Own quarterly UX KPI reports that also cover external digital landscape and emerging trends
- Lead HCD Group-wide data sharing on data related topics
- Stay up to date on the latest trends in digital analytics
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 12 years of experience in the field data analytics
- Well experienced in different data platforms and areas of digital data analytics including web, app etc.
- People management experience with a track record of achieving goals with diverse team members
- Proven leadership capability in a corporate environment
- Creating KPIs to improve business goals as well as UX
- Extensive experience in AB testing
- Excellent presentation skill with experiences presenting to senior management
- Excellent communication skill in identifying an optimal solution even if there are competing ideas from different parties
- Excellent project and task management skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Strong understanding in use of data to personalize content
- Good understanding of product development and UX optimization
- Up-to-date and wide knowledge of tools including Adobe Analytics or similar, Dynatrace or similar, In App Rating Technology, App Store Ratings and ETL
- Take in ambiguous tasks with competing priorities and deliver them in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.