Associate Director, Deposits, Retail Products
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Strategy & Business
- Roll out Debit Card & other payment Projects
- Be the product champion to drive project launch in agile approach, work out user stories with various stakeholders, clear project regulatory clearance, manage project delivery to launch within target timeline.
- Accountable for building good digital UIUX for payment services
- Work out marketing plan to drive payment product launch to establish market awareness.
- Work with Segment & Marketing team to Launch new payment campaigns to meet the acquisition / Portfolio Target
- Responsible for driving insights from competitive analysis on payment capabilities, campaign offers & pricing.
- Ensure Risk and Controls are well documents and well implemented within the Payment Functions , with process manuals UpToDate and effective
- Launch new digital payment capabilities to reinforce digital proposition
- Engage customers usage on payment to drive better stickiness
- Work closely with internal parties, including operation and channels to monitor the end-to-end process and
- improve customer satisfaction on product and service quality.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and corporate policies
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Understand and comply with applicable laws and regulations, the Groups policies, procedures and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk and compliance matters.
- Contribute to a culture in which all stakeholders feel safe to raise concerns and where risk and compliance matters are addressed, and misconduct appropriately dealt with
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles
: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Bachelor Degree preferred in Business
- 5 -7 years relevant experience in Banking preferred in Payment, Debit Card or Credit Card product. Possess project management experience will be more preferred.
- Capable to handle multi-tasks & meet tight timeline.
- A good team player.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.