- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 28 Nov 17
Associate Director, Deposits Retail Products
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
Reporting to the Director, Deposit in supporting the CASA new accounts as well as balance growth to achieve business objectives and development of new initiatives
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Help formulating the business strategies to deliver the CASA deposit footing target and revenue target for retail banking and business banking
- Develop CASA implementation and promotion plan to meet business objectives
- Formulate appropriate pricing for CASA products for balanced portfolio
- Manage CASA product and process design, enhancement and development to grow the CASA balance and ensure product competitiveness in the market
- Work closely with stakeholders from channels, marketing and segment to capture business opportunity and maximize the bank revenue
- Work closely with supporting functions including operations, technology, customer service, customer experience to properly design end-to-end process and improve customer experience on product and service quality
- Innovate payment, application solution and enhance customer experience to retail and business clients including online and mobile banking
- Lead and drive the new initiatives by creating detailed business requirements for technology development
- Work closely with business partners in developing and implementing promotion plan for Debit Card
Qualifications and Skills
- A university degree, preferably with a major in Finance, Business Administration, Marketing or Statistics
- At least 5 years in relevant experience in finance and banking industry, preferably with experience in Retail Deposit product
- Solid knowledge in process, regulatory requirement relevant to deposit products
- Good people management and project management skills
- Attention to details and good problem solving ability
- Good communication, writing and presentation skills
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Third Party Applications
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.