Associate Director, Commercial Banking Origination, Greater China - Commercial Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Feb 18 2018-02-07
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Associate Director, Commercial Banking Origination, Greater China.
In this role, you will
- Develop company valuations and create and analyse financial models, perform detailed sector and company research as directed, as well as conduct financing, comparative and pro forma analyses
- Prepare new business presentations, draft memoranda related to marketing and execution, conduct fundamental industry research and quantitative analyses, and attend client presentations as required
- Interact with clients and various levels of management, act as an integral part of the engagement team
- Contribute to the achievement against targets for revenue generation, product alignment, customer satisfaction etc.
- Build effective relationships with clients and colleagues within Commercial Banking and Global Banking and Markets
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- A generalist Investment Banking and Corporate Finance background
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Knowledge of financial modelling, valuation, and execution
- A strong understanding of the financial markets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional academic credentials
- Highly motivated, demonstrates a commitment to learning new capabilities and proactively seeks more or different assignments to accelerate learning
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AEF5
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited