Associate Director, Business Audit
- Not Specified
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- AIA International Limited.
- 15 Mar 19
AIA International Limited About AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau are subsidiaries of AIA Group Limited. AIA Group Limited established its operations in Hong Kong in 1931. We have more than 15,000 financial planners*, as well as an extensive
AIA International Limited
About AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau are subsidiaries of AIA Group Limited. AIA Group Limited established its operations in Hong Kong in 1931. We have more than 15,000 financial planners*, as well as an extensive network of brokerage and bancassurance partners who serve more than 1.8 million customers*. Our products range from individual life, group life, accident, medical and health, personal lines insurance to investment-linked products with numerous investment options. We are also dedicated to providing superb product solutions to meet the financial needs of high net worth customers.
* As of February 2016
The primary role of Internal Audit is to assist the Board, the Board/ Local Audit Committee and executive management to protect the assets, reputation and sustainability of the Group. Group Internal Audit (GIA) mission is to provide independent and objective assessment and reporting of the overall effectiveness of risk management, internal controls and governance processes across the Group and appropriately challenge executive management to improve the effectiveness of these processes. GIA also advises business on ways of enhancing the business capacity in managing risk.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the Head of Internal Audit to deliver the audit plan, coach the audit team and drive the audit process enhancement
- Engage business functions for the audit activities and build up a strong and trusted relationship with the business functions
- Advise business functions for the implementation of an effective and efficient system of internal control
- Collaborate with other internal assurance providers, second line of defense, and external auditor to leverage work performed, and update of risk profile
- Identify key risks of the business, respond to the emerging risks and communicate potential issues to management and the Audit Committee
- Manage the annual audit planning process, and develop a risk-based audit plan
- Manage, lead and execute audits in accordance with the GIA Standards. Lead special projects and investigations as and when required
- Review the work of the team members. Review the audit reports and working papers documentation for compliance with the GIA standards.
- Develop and execute data analytics strategy for audits
- University graduate with at least 12 years of relevant audit experience, preferably in the life insurance company and Big Four accounting firm
- Strong business acumen
- Solid knowledge of insurance/ pension/ asset management audits and relevant regulatory requirements
- Proven experience in executing data analytics strategy for audit
- Excellent analytical/ presentation, and people/ project management skills
- Abililty to work independently and be a strong team player with commitment to quality and strong execution
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.