Associate Director Application Architecture
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
- Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establish and manage architecture governance to ensure IT projects and activities are aligned with target architecture, principles, and guidelines
- Establish the technology standard governance
- Publish and manage the lifecycle of standard technologies and standard products
- Responsible for governance of group wide application portfolio to modernise application architectures and to maximise the reuse of the applications
- Responsible for defining the architecture governance process and establishing the architecture governance of group and local business unit
- Establish enterprise architecture practice in the key business units
- Responsible for running architecture governance to ensure the architecture and standard conformance in the key business units
- Provide clear choice of technology and solution options to develop the business case in the key business units.
- Responsible for establishing the governance of application portfolio to eliminate end-of-life and legacy application, and to deliver the modern architecture
- Manage the governance of application portfolio of the local business units and directly maintain application portfolio of the key business units
- Assess the as-is architecture landscape of local business units and deliver the target architecture and transformation roadmap of business units
- Communicate with vendors the strategy and architecture to ensure that vendors can support AIA Group effectively and efficiently
- Successful delivery of TDA programs conformed with the target architecture and standards in business units
- Conformance to the target architecture
- Conformance to technology standards and product standards
- Establish solid relationships and credibility with the BU architects
- Regular communication to the BU CTO community on the standards, principles, strategies and governance models and ensure buy in and conformance where appropriate and exception approval where necessary
- Communicate regularly with the other EA domain leaders, ensuring alignment of the target architectures and standards
- Communicate complex technical problems in clear and simple terms
- 10+ years of architecture experience in complex international environments in insurance or financial services sector
- Experience in working internationally spanning geographies in Asia.
- Understand the complexities and challenges of the organization, integrated processes, information and technologies in order to develop future-state models to best realize organizational strategies
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence and partner with key internal and external stakeholders
- TOGAF certification preferred
- Experience managing senior technical and non-technical stakeholders
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.