Associate Director, Actuarial Consultancy
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The role is to evaluate M&A financials and review valuation, delivering high quality and transparent actuarial services to emerging markets and new markets, and work on ad hoc projects as assigned from time to time.
- Evaluate M&A financials and review valuation, for example:
- Perform due diligence and valuation. Comment on the reasonableness of projection assumptions and ensure all associated costs are incorporated.
- Identify key levers of deal valuation and key risk of transactions; and present the findings to group finance and local finance leaders.
- Work with Group Partnership Distribution and Group Corporate Transactions teams to review business case proposal.
- Manage external consultants to perform due diligence and valuation; and review their work to ensure alignment with AIA standard.
- Develop cash flow projections for business case proposals.
- Recommend appropriate product mix according to individual target markets to facilitate corporate transactions.
- Deliver actuarial services to emerging markets and new markets
- execute actuarial projects, deliver quality services and share Group best practice to customers at countries and Group Office
- Communicate with key stakeholders at countries and Group Office to resolve project issues and present project outcomes
- Provide coaching and develop the actuarial talents in new markets
- Work with countries on special projects, perform peer review and provide actuarial guidance.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of group office and local teams.
- Develop efficient working approaches to deliver the target result.
- Present the findings with group and local senior management.
Work on ad hoc strategically important projects as assigned from time to time.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.