Associate Director - Sales Specialist, Insurance
- Working closely with Relationship Managers to initiate new sales activities, drives sales and close deals for insurance segment.
- Act as the market and product/service expert during the sales cycle, achieve and exceed sales targets for both new and recurring revenue through combination of:
- Selling and cross sell insurance products
- Re-enforce value proposition to retain and grow client relationships
- Manage sales cycle from beginning to closing
- Partner with Solution Specialists to develop clear, concise proposals and deliver targeted client demos that address client needs .
- Capture Insurance market intelligence, trends and share it with team promptly
- Serve as the main liaison between the client service team, the client and the implementation services organization on each services opportunity.
- Manage and forecast sales pipeline in a timely fashion
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Financial Engineering, Science or related field
- At least 7 year's sales of proven sales track record within the financial services sector, insurance industry experience would be highly preferred
- Solid understanding of different parts of the insurance industry, including market dynamics and customers' business drivers.
- Ability to identify market opportunities and close complex deals
- Ability to work independently while also demonstrating excellent team-working skills
- Excellent communication skills, including listening skills
- Excellent relationship building, inter-personal and organizational skills are a prerequisite
- In view of business needs in managing clients, native Cantonese, business level English and Mandarin is required
- Experience of working at global company or understanding multi-cultures will be preferred
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.