KPMG China’s Strategy & Performance (S&P) works with C-level executives to identify, structure and help solve their most critical strategic and performance needs across the economic and transaction cycles. Our mission is to provide insights, knowledge and support to our clients to help them make positive decisions which are value enhancing. We are looking to attract, coach and retain exceptional talent to help us achieve our mission.
S&P is organized across five business pillars
- Financial Services
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Government & Infrastructure
Operating as one team across China, we work closely with a wide range of organizations from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors.
In Insurance Customer, Digital & Analytics, we help our clients deliver connected customer experiences through transforming distribution channels enabled by digital capabilities, backed by data-driven insights and powered by human-centred design. We have experienced exceptional growth in the last 18 months with a great team of extraordinary people who are passionate about what they do. We’re looking for enthusiastic, high performing individuals to join our team.
What you’ll be contributing
- Support our clients to lead and deliver some of the largest transformation programs in Asia
- Develop and build team competencies in best-in-class customer centric digital transformation
- Bring innovative thinking to design the vision for the Future of Insurance and compelling propositions to help our clients achieve their ambitions
- Collaborate closely with other KPMG teams and service offerings to ensure our approach offers a holistic solution for our clients
- Drive go-to-market initiatives, support in business development and build lasting professional relationships with our core clients
- Play an active role in supporting the recruitment, growth and development of the Insurance Customer Digital Analytics team, fostering a collaborative and inclusive culture of work, and provide skills coaching and mentoring
What you’ll bring to the role
- Creative, self-motivated and a passion for customer centricity and digital
- 10+ years experience in managing projects in waterfall and agile delivery
- Extensive experience in designing innovative solutions and end-to-end delivery of complex digital transformation programs (e.g. multi-year, multi-market, multi-vendor) including: mobile, platform implementation, digital marketing, omni-channel, customer experience
- Excellent industry knowledge and experience in insurance (life, health preferred), wider financial services (e.g. wealth management, retail banking)
- Ability to work effectively with Business and IT stakeholders with both technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Strong collaboration ethic – ability to build relationships, engage multiple stakeholders and drive change for successful delivery
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills and a highly professional approach
- Excellent people leadership skills and ability to guide and mentor project team
- Good knowledge of Design Thinking and Lean / Six Sigma preferred
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese is highly preferred but not mandatory
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.