Associate Director - Fund Services
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aptitude Asia
- 19 Oct 18
Our client, a well-established Offshore Fund Services Provider, is looking to hire an Associate Director to support operations and provide first-rate fund services to clients i.e. hedge funds, private equity funds, mutual funds, etc. across APAC.
- Advise on hedge funds and other alternative investments including structuring to provide offshore hedge fund business solutions.
- Perform detailed review of all documentation for the assigned portfolio of clients and demonstrate an in‐depth understanding of the issues at hand
- Assist with designing, implementing and overseeing internal controls and operating procedures.
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance requirements are met for the assigned portfolio of clients.
- Participate actively in team projects and brainstorm with teams on proper completion of projects
- Bachelors degree holder with at least 5 years of related field
- Experience in Operations and/or Regulatory Compliance for Cayman Funds would be a huge plus
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent client facing, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Outstanding time management, organization skills, and attention to details
- Excellent fluency in English
To apply, please send your updated CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks