Associate Director, Ratings Analytical (FI & NBFI)
S&P Global Ratings is looking for a highly skilled individual to join our Financial Services Ratings group as an Associate Director based in our Hong Kong office. The Associate Director will lead a portfolio of Financial Institution and NBFI credits, including those in Hong Kong and China. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Skills & Qualification:
- Conduct analysis on complex financial institutions and NBFIs (with diverse geographic coverage), make recommendations and present to rating committees.
- Be a subject-matter expert to provide analytical input to credits covered by other analysts.
- Act as a senior member of rating committees and be responsible for convening and conducting rating committee deliberations in area of expertise.
- Effectively communicate to clients S&P Global Ratings' methodology and procedures.
- Be a senior representative in meeting with issuers and investors on analytical matters and assist in resolving clients' analytical needs.
- Contribute to S&P Global Ratings and regional analytical forums and publish related commentaries.
S&P Global Ratings
- Bachelor's degree. Actuarial background, advanced degree, or CFA charter is a plus.
- Minimum seven years of experience in an analytical position. Working experience in the insurance industry is a plus.
- Good understanding of financial and capital markets, business environments, and relevant regulations - in particular, insurance regulations in Hong Kong and in China.
- Chinese language skills, including Putonghua
- A demonstrated ability to give effective presentations to senior executives.
- Strong financial statement analysis skills and accounting knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A highly motivated team player who can work autonomously in a global, multi-cultural and fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead rigorous analytical work and lead the publication of timely commentaries.
S&P Global Ratings is the world's leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings.
202 - Middle Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), RATNGS202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
262750 Posted On:
Hong Kong, Hong Kong