Associate, Deposits, Retail Products
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Strategy & Business Processes
- Support Business Owner of liability and payment squad in core banking migration project
- Work on the gap analysis with tech and provide input on biz requirements
- Ensure all biz requirements are in compliance and fulfil business need
- Deliver tasks within target timeline.
- Ensure Risk and Controls are well documents and well implemented within the built functions, with process manuals up to date and effective
- Support Change Risk Assessment and all risk assessment before product launch
- Support testing and upon migration
- Work closely with internal parties, including operation and channels to monitor the end-to-end process and
- improve customer satisfaction on product and service quality.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and corporate policies
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Understand and comply with applicable laws and regulations, the Groups policies, procedures and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk and compliance matters.
- Contribute to a culture in which all stakeholders feel safe to raise concerns and where risk and compliance matters are addressed and misconduct appropriately dealt with
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles : Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Bachelor Degree preferred in Business
- 5 -7 years relevant experience in Banking preferred in Payment, Debit Card or Credit Card product. Possess project management experience will be more preferred.
- Capable to handle multi-tasks & meet tight timeline.
- A good team player.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.