Associate, Debt Capital Markets
- Salary Negotiable
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Dec 17 2017-12-14
China Securities (International) Finance Holding Company Limited (中信建投(國際)金融控股有限公司) ("CSCI") is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Securities Co., Ltd. ("CSC") with its headquarters in Beijing. CSCI was established in July 2012 in Hong Kong. We are committed to establish as a full-service investment banking enterprise. Through our Corporate Finance, Asset Management, Securities Brokerage, Research and Financing businesses. We provide a wide range of investment banking products and services to meet the needs of corporations, institutional and wealth management clients. To cope with our business expansion, we are recruiting new members to join our team of committed, dedicated and high-caliber finance professionals.
- Work under the management team’s supervision, performing all various DCM activities from pitching support to deal execution
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare pitch books, RFPs and provide support in deal origination;
- Provide full deal execution function;
- Conduct the Due Diligence and Credit Analysis;
- Execute bond public offerings and private issuance;
- Structure and price the bond transactions;
- Arrange and coordinate the road show;
- Develop and strengthen DCM dialogues the clients and market to seek potential Capital Markets opportunities;
- Conduct Regulations Updates, Pitch books and Industry Analysis;
- Coordinate with external and internal parties for closing process of successful transactions;
- Work and coordinate with syndicate and sales;
- Coach and mentor analysts/associates.
- Degree holder in Business, Finance or related discipline(s);
- MBA and/or CFA will be advantageous;
- At least 3 years’ DCM deal execution experience;
- Candidates with fewer years of experiences could be considered based on deal list.
- Attained related SFC regulatory criteria for carrying out capital markets activities;
- Strong knowledge of credit analysis and Asian credit markets;
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills with a proven track records;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).