This is an exciting opportunity for you to explore and research on big data technologies like machine learning, NLP and incorporate them into the business for real life solutions. * Hands-on developing and build predictive models to enhance customer journey * Research and develop new data products (NLP, OCR) * Identify omni-channels for useful data collection * participate in group level data projects to turn data assets into business solutions
This company is 1 of the most prominent group within the retail industry. They are innovative and tech savvy in searching for new ways to uncover data- driven insight on customer behaviour, marketing strategy, distribution processes, and many other functions. They have built a talented Data team and is looking to hire an Associate Data Scientist to develop machine learning models for predictive analysis for Business Users.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to explore statistical modelling, machine learning, NLP techniques and how to incorporate into the business for real life solutions. You will be working with a team of Data Scientists, Data Analysts, Data Engineers as well as the Business Users on innovative data projects.
- Hands-on developing and build predictive models to enhance customer journey
- Research and develop new data products (NLP, OCR) that drive business values
- Identify omni- channels for useful data collection
- participate in group level data projects to turn data assets into business solutions
- 2- 4 years of work experience with big datasets and data projects
- Proficient in Python, R, SQL, PowerBI
- Good understanding or experience in cloud platform (AWS/ Azure/ Google Cloud)
- Proactive and research mindset, with ability to adapt and multi-task
- Background in CRM, loyalty, retail, eCommerce is an advantage
- Work with some of the most talented Data Scientists in the field
- Access with cutting edge technologies to prepare you to be the top 1% Data Scientists
- Full potential for your horizontal and vertical growth
Job Location: Hong Kong