This is an excellent opportunity for investment banker or in-house corporate development specialist to join one of the leading insurance company to support the assessment and execution of a variety of strategic transactions across Asia region for business expansion and new market development.
- Support the execution of corporate finance projects and initiatives including IPO preparation and execution, capital structure analysis and fundraising (debt and equity)
- Support the engagement of investors and other stakeholders (shareholders, regulators, ratings agencies etc.)
- Support the implementation of our digital strategy including analysis of potential strategic investment and partnership opportunities
- Work collaboratively with Group functional teams, local business unit teams, external consultants and parties to support the IPO preparation and execution process
- Assist in capital structure, funding analysis and preparation of external stakeholder materials (shareholders, investors, rating agencies, etc)
- Assist in valuation of the Group including intrinsic and market-based valuation
- Support the team on evaluating and executing strategic investments and digital partnerships
- Perform ad hoc responsibilities and duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree with MBA or CFA preferred
- With 3 years of experience from investment banking FIG team or 6 plus years of experience in transaction advisory background with previous transaction experience in Insurance preferred
- Strong analytical, valuation and corporate finance skills
- Understanding of insurance related business and financial metrics preferred
- Past experience running large scale strategic projects that involve multiple countries is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Louis Fan on +852 2847 9961 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role Associate, Corporate Finance, Life Insurer. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.