Established in 2006, Huatai Financial Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited (“HTHK”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huatai Securities Co. Limited (“HS”), a publicly listed company on both the Shanghai Stock Exchange (601688.CH) and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (6886.HK). HTHK currently has Type 1, Type 2, Type 4, Type 6 and Type 9 licenses and it is carrying out the following businesses: securities, futures brokerage, corporate finance and asset management.
- Help organize and attend investor and board meetings, conferences, result analyst briefings, earnings calls, non-deal road shows, etc. Regularly communicate with investors and research analysts on the company strategies, recent updates and developments
- Prepare corporate presentations, scripts, Q&A materials, etc.
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to prepare and review public release and information disclosure such as annual/interim reports, company announcements
- Conduct industry and company research, prepare industry analysis, peer comparison, thematic research and report to the company management
- Participate in capital market projects such as follow-on financing, other strategic projects, etc.
- 2-5 years’ relevant experience, previous experience in equity research, IBD, corporate finance, asset management, PE/VC, big 4 accounting firms will be a plus
- Degree holder in finance, accounting, economics or related disciplines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, such as PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills; self-motivated and quick learner
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin