Associate Consultant, Research and Analytics
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Mercer Hong Kong
- 13 Feb 19
DESCRIPTION: The Associate Consultant will be part of the Research and Analytics team that support to drive various initiatives with the aim to consolidate and enhance the market position of Mercer Marsh Benefits in Hong Kong. The consultant will need to develop a strong network of relationships, working in collaboration with a variety of stakeholders including the consultants, brokers, solution leaders, compliance, legal and information technology teams. The position will have opportunity to interact with externals, e.g. insurers, media agencies and other service providers.
• Support delivery of projects including health and benefits market research, health and benefits
surveys, insurance market research and market report, insurance consulting projects and other
initiatives that drive MMB Hong Kong’s market position
• Proactively manage the timeline & act as project manager to ensure all stakeholders provide the
information in a timely fashion.
• Lead different initiatives from scratches till completion with minimal supervision [Advanced]
• University or College graduate from various backgrounds with 1 – 2 years of experience.
• Consulting or roles with analytical experience preferable
• Strong analytical, writing and numerical skills
• Strong market research skills
• Ability to visualize and interpret trends, create and analyze analytics reports
• Proactive, self-starter, strong learning agility
• Critical & logical thinking capabilities
• Strong project management skills - Team Player
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Proficient in English language, both speaking and writing
• Good communication and presentation skills, including storyboard development and storytelling is a plus