Associate, Client Engagement Marketing
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Business
- Assist the team in the implementation of integrated segment marketing campaigns, communications and initiatives including ATL, BTL and client engagement events
- Work closely with agency partners on the development of marketing collaterals, creative assets and media plans
- Assist in the tracking and reporting of marketing budget, campaign results and competitive analysis
- Manage cost centre, quotations and invoices to ensure they are accurate and processed on a timely basis
- Assist in monitoring industry trends, competitor moves and positioning for shaping of nece ssary marketing responses.
- Ensure all internal GPS and external compliance standards are adhered to in the marketing process.
- Ensure campaign spends are within the approved marketing budgets following proper accrual protocols and deliver best value for money.
- Manage marketing vendors as contract owner to ensure they adhere to the procurement and relevant out-sourcing standards with the right controls and regular review of SLAs.
- Drive process efficiency with continuous review of process flows and feedback to GPS.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework applicable to Marketing
- Ensure all relevant and applicable governance standards are adhered to
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Follow the Retail & Digital Marketing team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Upper Mass Segment; Client Journeys
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in marketing / agency or in relevant roles preferred
- University degree holder preferred
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Organized team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Detailed oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong self-motivation with the ability to work independently and under pressure
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.