Associate, Capital Markets
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Redpath Partners Hong Kong
- 04 Dec 17 2017-12-04
• Located in Hong Kong or Shenzhen • Global business providing elderly care services across China • Require an Associate to work with its capital markets team, from a real estate or healthcare background
- Located in Hong Kong or Shenzhen
- Global business providing elderly care services across China
- Require an Associate to work with its capital markets team, from a real estate or healthcare background
Our client is a leading provider of aged-care and health care services with operations in China and the United States. With a growing portfolio of healthcare facilities across China the Company requires an Analyst or Associate level candidate to cover all aspects of capital markets efforts. The position will work closely with the Vice-Chairman in the US as well as teams in Hong Kong and Shenzhen.
- Cover on all aspects of capital markets effort with an emphasis on China
- Work with offshore / onshore banking and private equity groups on raising real estate and corporate debt (senior, preferred and convertible) and equity for the group
- Analysis of cash flows and building of discounted cash flow models
- Creation and negotiation of term sheets
- Create and present Powerpoint presentations on business and proposed investment structures.
- Previous experience of real estate, healthcare and/or corporate finance, either in a comparable company or an investment bank
- MBA or CFA qualifications with strong analytical skills preferred
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Bi-lingual – native Mandarin and fluent in English.
For further information, please contact Alice (email@example.com).