Associate, Business Operations (Private Banking)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Support & monitor daily account opening / maintenance processing in related to Private Banking activities
- Support daily trade booking & processing (including loan, Deposit, Fund In / Fund out, FX Derivatives, NDF, FX Option )
- Support other PB services (e.g. notification handling, Audit Confirmation, CRPA/PIIK letters, PI reminder letter, notification for expiry ID & Dormant exercise, Deemed Renewal etc) currently handle by PB Ops Data
- Support the project works & system enhancements to cope with new or change of PB business initiatives, ad-hoc projects (in related to system or regulation changes )
- Co-ordinate between PB Business Administration/MO and other Ops processing team if any clients queries / problem in related to PB client’s daily transaction.
- Face off and handle enquiries raised from PB RMs/ARMS, DMO & CA teams
- Responsible for Ops control to minimize operational loss in related PB clients trades
- Facilitate and support various back office related projects studies, coordination, system testing & implementation for PB’s initiatives
- Work productively and cohesively with internal staffs and relative parties in respect of daily operations
- 4-6 years of related experiences in trade booking and processing support on Treasury products, FX Derivatives, Fund in / Fund out payments and regulatory reporting
- Familiar with client services & products traded by Private Banking
- Familiar with both Ops and Middle Office support
- Experience in supporting system project works (e.g. prepare user requirements, test cases and perform system testing)
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)