Associate, Asset Management Operations
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Merchants Securities International Co., Ltd
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
Associate, Operation Team - Asset Management
China Merchants Securities International Co., Limited (“we”), wholly owned by China Merchant Securities Company Limited (Stock Code: 6099.HK/600999.SH), is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including brokerage, corporate financing, sales and trading, leveraged and structured lending, asset management, private equity, global commodities and futures. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
- Prepare daily portfolio performance estimate report;
- Process fund subscription, redemption and transfer;
- Liaise with prime broker, broker, custodian bank and other service providers, conduct fund valuation and reconciliations and ensure accuracy of reconciling transactions with brokers and custodians;
- Coordinating between the portfolio managers/traders and outside counterparties to resolve any issues, error identification & rectification etc.;
- Involve in audit planning, preparation of annual audited financial statements;
- Prepare trade instruction and settlement, position reconciliation, corporate actions, fund expense payment processing and cash management, and coordinate with relevant internal and external parties to ensure its compliance and timeliness;
- Participate in projects of new fund setup, fund supplement review and handle custodian and brokerage trading account opening;
- QFII and RQFII related annual audit, tax filing, trade processing, reconciliations and related functions;
- Monitor the cash movements and positions;
- Prepare regular reports and filings to regulatory bodies;
- Perform due diligent and/or service review for the counterparties;
- Ensure internal/external audits are properly and efficiently carried out.
- University degree holder with minimum 5 years’ relevant experience;
- QFII/RQFII fund related experience with operations background;
- Experience in using Sungard, Bloomberg;
- Knowledge on Excel spreadsheet formula setting and VBA Macro programming is an advantage;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- Mature, pleasant and patient;
- A team player, detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast pace environment;
- Good interpersonal skills and presentation skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and under stress;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin.
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to Head of Human Resources Division, China Merchants Securities International Company Limited, 48/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.