- To be involved in a wide range of corporate finance transactions (including IPOs, spin-offs, financial advisory on mergers and acquisitions, compliance advisory, restructuring and other fund raising activities);
- To fully participate in the due diligence and execution processes;
- To prepare financial analysis, feasibility studies, listing documents, pitching materials and presentations; and
- To communicate with clients, professional parties and regulators.
- University degree holder in business, accounting, finance or related discipline;
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience in corporate finance and/or auditing is preferred;
- Working knowledge in the Listing Rules and Takeovers Codes is preferred;
- Self-motivated, responsible, a good team player and willing to do frequent travel;
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must; and
- Fresh graduates are welcome
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Analyst.)
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary to and press "Apply Now" or simply send it to 27/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)